Be a Volunteer!
Learn to Hang an Art Exhibition
- Help host the Second Saturday Art Walk Opening Receptions
- Teach free art workshops to your community during 2nd Saturdays Art Connection
- Participate in “Teens for Art” program, by teaching art classes and mentoring student interns
- Help with Fundraisers; the Panache Art Auction, the Recycled Materials Runway Event and more
- Sit the Farmers’ Market Booth; handing out info, meeting people, giving art demos, helping with kids arts & crafts programs or sell stuff.
Any of the above can earn you intern credits for school or complete community service hours.